StrengthMark 1.60 is out now. This latest version has support for iOS 11.3, editing templates, revamped calendar navigation, set completion times, and more.
New in v1.60
• Supports iOS 11.3
• Now supports editing templates.
• Things just got easier!
• Introduces week navigation from the session view
• Quickly enter goal times
• Filter your custom exercises
• Shows set completion times to help track your time in the gym.
New in v1.56
• Stopwatch: added hundredths of a second to time display for more precise timing.
• Performance improvements and other UI enhancements.
• iOS 10.3 support: Crash on weight, time, distance, and reps text entry.
• Crash on tapping an empty set history row.
• Crash when dismissing stopwatch when there is at least one lap present.
• Incorrect conversion between kilograms and pounds when copying and pasting sets in metric units mode.
New in v1.55
• View log history for any single exercise.
• Improved calendar view of exercise session information for easier workout review.
• Added barbell info to the plate calculator view for clearer usage.
• Added shortcut to create an exercise from the search results view to make it easier to create new custom exercises.
• Added better support for supersets in sets export.
• Made it easier to identify which dates have workout log information on the calendar.
• Fixed issue with search bar not clearing after choosing an exercise for a new set.
• Better support for iOS 10.
• Superset cell separator appearing in the wrong place intermittently after duplicate
New in v1.50
• Added Personal Record History.
• Support for Supersets.
• Support for Cut, Copy, Paste, and Delete Multiple Sets.
• Press and hold to drag sets for easier reorganization
• More fields on session view, such as percent max and max effort, for easier to understand training plans.
If you have suggestions for features or fixes for the next update, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit strengthmark.com for more info.
Thanks for your support. Please tell your friends about StrengthMark.